Terms of payment
For your booking to be firm and definitive, a deposit of 30% to 45% of the rent must be paid by bank transfer or bank check as a booking deposit, and the balance no later than 2 weeks before the date of arrival.
On the day of arrival, the tenant will also pay a security deposit (which generally varies between €500 and €3000) to the lessor, preferably in the form of a bank check (please note that bank checks are not paid out). This sum will be returned to the tenant if no damage is caused to the accommodation.
If the tenant withdraws more than 30 days before the date of arrival and without any liability on the part of the lessor, the deposit paid by the tenant will be refunded. If the tenant withdraws less than 30 days before the arrival date, the deposit paid by the tenant will be forfeited to the lessor unless the lessor is able to find another tenant for the same period, in which case the lessor will inform the tenant and reimburse the deposit after deduction of bank transfer charges. However, in this case, the renter may postpone the rental for a maximum of 12 months, subject to availability of the villa and taking into account the price adjustments according to the period. The renter is advised to take out insurance against any event that would force him to withdraw.
The lessee is advised to insure all personal belongings and the lessor and/or his representatives will not be held responsible in any way in case of breach, theft, etc.
General terms and conditions
- Check-in time is from 2pm. Check-out time is 11am.
- For each arrival, there are a minimum number of cleaning products. Toilet paper, bin bags, washing-up liquid, dishwasher detergent and washing powder for the laundry to be completed are the responsibility of the tenant.
- The tenant has the obligation to occupy the premises personally, to live in them “as a good father of the family” and to maintain them. All the installations are in working order and any complaint concerning them occurring more than 24 hours after the entry in enjoyment of the places, could not be admitted. Repairs made necessary by negligence or poor maintenance during the rental period will be charged to the tenant.
- The tenant has the obligation to ensure that the peace and quiet of the neighborhood is not disturbed by the tenant, his family or his guests.
- The tenant is forbidden to sublet the villa or to transfer his lease rights.
- The premises are rented furnished with kitchen equipment, crockery, glassware, sheets and pillows, as shown in the attached description. If necessary, the lessor or his representative will be entitled to claim from the lessee at his departure the total value at the replacement price of the objects, furniture or materials broken, cracked, chipped or deteriorated and those whose wear would exceed the normal for the duration of hiring, the price of cleaning of the covers/cushions/sofa made dirty, an allowance for the deteriorations of any nature concerning the curtains, walls, ceilings, carpets, windows, bed linen, etc.
- The lessor insures the dwelling both on his own behalf and on behalf of the lessee, who is therefore exempt from rental risks. However, the lessee is obliged to notify the lessor within 24 hours of any damage to the dwelling, its outbuildings or accessories. The tenant and his insurers waive any recourse against the landlord and his insurers.
- The Lessee shall not object to the visit of the premises when requested by the Lessor or its representative.